Automatic email reminders

chrisdrobison at gmail

Aug 1, 2012, 9:59 AM

Automatic email reminders

We are using the latest RT build. Is there a built in function that alerts
when a ticket due date has passed?

Chris Robison

trs at bestpractical

Aug 1, 2012, 10:37 AM

Re: Automatic email reminders [In reply to]

On 08/01/2012 09:59 AM, Chris Robison wrote:
> We are using the latest RT build. Is there a built in function that
> alerts when a ticket due date has passed?

You can do that pretty easily with rt-crontool and a simple template.

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Reminders

chrisdrobison at gmail

Aug 1, 2012, 1:45 PM

Re: Automatic email reminders [In reply to]

Thanks that helps lot. A related question to that, is there a way to pass
in all ticket watchers rather than just the owner for the SendMail action?