Can RT be installed on a server with cPanel and Centos 5.8?

proth at cnsny

Jul 9, 2012, 10:34 AM

Can RT be installed on a server with cPanel and Centos 5.8?

I'm running Centos 5.8 and cPanel for a dozen domains, I would like to
install RT in the same server. are there any problems in doing this? I
started the install and I see it's being installed what seems like outside
of cPanel. If it has to be on its own server, how do I uninstall RT?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Paul