10 newest unowned tickets

ststefanov at gmail

10 newest unowned tickets

Hello

My RT is 4.0.5
The problem is that all users see in their home page (RT at glance)
all incoming tickets in "10 newest unowned tickets" even for queues
they have no access!

I found in the net that I have to set in RT_SiteConfig.pm following:
Set( $UseSQLForACLChecks, 1 );

I made it and now user see again all tickets but for queues it have
access it see queue name, for other - no.
But tickets for not enabled queues are still visible!

How to fix this?

Best regards

Stefan