Menu Actions, and most comman used actions

juanjillo at gmail

Menu Actions, and most comman used actions

Hi,

I see if you open one ticket, that the most used actions are under Actions
Menu. But, Have direct access for less (for me) used actions. Like Jumbo,
Reminders, etc...
Could i have direct access (without click on Actions menu), to my usefull
Actions?? Like, Reply, Resolve, Take .........

Regards.

--
Un saludo.
Juanjo Corral

ruz at bestpractical

Re: Menu Actions, and most comman used actions [In reply to]

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Juanjo <juanjillo [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see if you open one ticket, that the most used actions are under Actions
> Menu. But, Have direct access for less (for me) used actions. Like Jumbo,
> Reminders, etc...
> Could i have direct access (without click on Actions menu), to my usefull
> Actions?? Like, Reply, Resolve, Take .........

With callbacks and a few lines of code you can manipulate menu as you want.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.