How to shred old queues completely

mike.johnson at nosm

How to shred old queues completely

Hi all,

I'm looking at shredding everything with respect to a few older queues.

I've read the documentation on the wiki and I'm not entirely sure I
understand all the things I need to look for to essentially "clean up"
everything to do with these old queues.

What other things should I be shredding besides the following:

- tickets with Queue='<queuename>'?
- users with no_tickets=1

Specifically, how can I grab all the objects that are not being used
anymore after the ticket cleanup, and user cleanup(ie custom fields,
groups, the queue record itself etc)? Do I have to know them by name? Is
there something like "Objects with no reference" or something like that?

I'm guessing it is more complex than that... but I figured I would see what
the list has to say, maybe some folks have found a good way of scripting
something :D

Thanks!
Mike.

--