Fwd: Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

alex at itworx

Fwd: Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Dear Benjamin,

Thanks for all the hard work.

I have in fact played with Jasper and RT before.

I gave up as the reports I was trying to generate were to do with time worked.

RT seems to have two different places where time is recorded and calculated, and so querying the DB gets complicated.

Does your integration of Jasper with RT make this clearer / easier?

or do you have any example SQL queries for reporting on Time worked in RT?

Thanks so much,

Alex