Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ruslan.zakirov at gmail

Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create [In reply to]

Create takes content as MIME::Entity object. Steal examples from Comment
and/or MakeMimeEntity functions.

Ruslan from phone.
24.04.2012 22:42 пользователь "Paul Tomblin" <ptomblin [at] xcski> написал:

> When I'm creating a ticket with RT::Ticket api, how do I set the text that
> goes into the box that says ""Describe the Issue below"? It appears to end
> up as an attachment, and I can retrieve it from an existing ticket using
>
> my $attachments = RT::Attachments->new(RT->SystemUser);
> $attachments->LimitByTicket($tik->id);
>
> foreach my $type (qw(Create Comment Correspond)) {
> $attachments->Limit( ALIAS => $attachments->TransactionAlias,
> FIELD => 'Type',
> OPERATOR => '=',
> VALUE => $type,
> ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR',
> CASESENSITIVE => 1
> );
> }
>
> I tried adding it with $ticket->_CreateNote, but then I end up with two
> "The RT System itself - Ticket created" records.
>
> --
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
> http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin

Subject User Time
Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create ptomblin at xcski Apr 24, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create ruslan.zakirov at gmail Apr 24, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Re: Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create ptomblin at xcski Apr 25, 2012, 3:46 AM