SelfService redirect to New Ticket

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

davidtg at u

SelfService redirect to New Ticket

Hi all,

I'm new to RT and we're in the process of evaluating and setting up RT (v4.0.1/Ubuntu) - one suggestion I got was if the SelfService site for unprivileged users would first land on the Create New Ticket vs Open Tickets page.

I poked around the /share/html/SelfService and see that the Open Tickets is the index page and the tab/menus reflect this also. I think could change that (make Create New Ticket the index page) but I was considering that changing the initial redirect only would be better. But I can't seem to find if there is a configuration setting or where in the code this redirect to SelfService happens.

Any suggestions on this customization or where to possibly modify the redirect to the SelfService page is appreciated.

David

David T. Grayston Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington School of Public Health
Office of the Dean