Summary of time worked by user

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jlaroff at gmail

Summary of time worked by user

Hello,
On ticket resolution we use a template that returns a summary of the
ticket. In this template we display the total time worked.
Is there any way I can get the total time worked by user to also be
displayed? What is the best way to grab this data?

Thanks
JL

Subject User Time
Summary of time worked by user jlaroff at gmail Apr 10, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Re: Summary of time worked by user kenn.crocker at gmail Apr 16, 2012, 12:35 PM