Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX. Please contact administrator.

SJC at qvii

Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX. Please contact administrator.

I was able to clear out most of the "reminders" by going to them &
setting them to "resolved". I have one left that is lingering, 245. When
I go to ticket 245 and go to the "Links" page nothing is listed. All
links are blank. I talked to the user who created the ticket & she does
not believe she set up a reminder on her end for this ticket.