jasonbrayshaw at aurion
Mar 28, 2012, 7:56 PM
RT4.0.5 Query Builder and Custom Queue Fields
I am having issues with custom queue fields and identifying them through
Query Builder. I am sure I have missed a step somewhere, but have been
working on this for 3 days now without luck.
I have configured the custom field for the queue, applied it to all all
queues (global). I have selected a value for this custom field agsinst all
When I open the query builder, select the queue and select add these terms.
The custom fields do not update. They remain as the ticket custom fields.
I have tried logging on as different users, even as the root user without
I'm sure it is something basic or simple that I have forgotten, however it
is doing my head in. Could someone point me in the right direction.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/RT4.0.5-Query-Builder-and-Custom-Queue-Fields-tp33544865p33544865.html
Sent from the Request Tracker - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.