RT4.0.5 Query Builder and Custom Queue Fields

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jasonbrayshaw at aurion

Mar 28, 2012, 7:56 PM

RT4.0.5 Query Builder and Custom Queue Fields

Hi All,

I am having issues with custom queue fields and identifying them through
Query Builder. I am sure I have missed a step somewhere, but have been
working on this for 3 days now without luck.

I have configured the custom field for the queue, applied it to all all
queues (global). I have selected a value for this custom field agsinst all
queues.

When I open the query builder, select the queue and select add these terms.
The custom fields do not update. They remain as the ticket custom fields.

I have tried logging on as different users, even as the root user without
luck.

I'm sure it is something basic or simple that I have forgotten, however it
is doing my head in. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Jason