data file syntax for rt-setup-database ?

gsomlo at gmail

Mar 23, 2012, 9:05 AM

data file syntax for rt-setup-database ?

I'm trying to "script" (or fully specify) a workflow using an
'initialdata'-like file that will be loaded into RT via
'rt-setup-database --action insert'.

Looks something like this:

@Queues = (
{ Name => 'MyQueue',
Description => 'Queue for my special workflow',
},
);

@Groups = (
{ Name => 'MyQueueAdmins',
Description => 'Admins for my special queue',
Domain => 'UserDefined',
},
{ Name => 'MyQueueWorkers',
Description => 'Workers who will solve tickets from my queue',
Domain => 'UserDefined',
},
);

@ACL = (
{ GroupDomain => 'SystemInternal',
Queue => 'MyQueue',
GroupType => 'Everyone',
Right => 'CreateTicket',
},

{ GroupDomain => 'UserDefined',
Queue => 'MyQueue',
GroupId => 'MyQueueAdmins',
Right => 'CommentOnTicket',
},

);

Is there any way to specify that the MyQueueAdmins group should be
an AdminCc watcher for MyQueue ? I.e., can I automate the following
list of steps:

Configuration -> Queues -> MyQueue -> Watchers ->

<Find MyQueueAdmin group>
<select AdminCc role for MyQueueAdmin group>
<Save Changes>

Also, can I specify existing privileged user names I'd like to be
members of any of my groups using this method ?

Thanks,
--Gabriel

ruz at bestpractical

Mar 24, 2012, 6:22 AM

Re: data file syntax for rt-setup-database ? [In reply to]

It's only possible with code in @Final.

Ruslan from phone.