Relational Graphs not displaying in RT 4.0.5

CLasater at taleo

Mar 15, 2012, 11:35 AM

Relational Graphs not displaying in RT 4.0.5

I no longer see the Relational graphs in RT 4.0.5 after upgrading. The
legend does appear but the graph is just a box with an X in it. I have
attached the error logs if I go to the page. Also, nothing appears in
the rt logs on the actual server.

Is anyone on 4.0.5 able to see these graphs or is this just me?

Chris
Attachments: RT_Error.txt (5.89 KB)

CLasater at taleo

Mar 15, 2012, 12:13 PM

Re: Relational Graphs not displaying in RT 4.0.5 [In reply to]

Found the problem. Something is wrong with my compiled GraphViz/expat
dependencies.