Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

RT 4 Update

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jesse at bestpractical

Dec 25, 2010, 4:59 PM

RT 4 Update

Hey everybody,

I promised an RT 4.0 Release Candidate for today. As you can likely figure
out by the fact that it's 8pm and I'm not including a URL in this message,
there's no RC coming out today.

We're very, very, close.

Everybody at Best Practical has been working like crazy to get RT 4 ready
for you, but we have just a few more finishing touches to put on it
before we're ready to declare it ready for release.

Realistically, you should see a first release candidate within the next
few weeks.

Best,
Jesse