Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

patch for sending group dashboards created by SuperUser's

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cloos at netsandbox

Dec 17, 2010, 9:57 AM

patch for sending group dashboards created by SuperUser's

Hi,

I had the following problem:
I create as an SuperUser an group dashboard.
To do this I must be a member of this group.
After creating the dashboard, I will not be anymore a group member (e.g.
I don't want to appear in the owner list for tickets that the member of
the group modify). So I leave the group.
After that the created dashboard isn't send because I'm not a group
member anymore.

The attached patch against 3.9-trunk make it possible that this
dashboards can be send.

Maybe the patch is worth to go into trunk.

-Chris
Attachments: 0001-load-an-RT-Group-if-current-user-have-SuperUser-righ.patch (1.12 KB)

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded