Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

Re: [rt-users] Ticket web form: Custom Field display configuration

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mirebob at gmail

Dec 2, 2010, 9:18 AM

Re: [rt-users] Ticket web form: Custom Field display configuration

hi all,

I think there is a bug with this feature and the "Category" CF
generated with the script RT/etc/upgrade/split-out-cf-categories ,
I use the script to split out some CFs, and then I cannot move up the
generated "category" CF in Queue -> Ticket Custom Fields , a message
said "cannot move CF, already to the top" but it was not on the top

I see the generated "category" CF has the same SortOrder value as the
"base" CF in the table ObjectCustomFields, changing this value by hand
resolve my problem

ps :I used the script include with RT 3.8.8

regards,

Rémi