Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

Non-Queue Member Access etc.

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

adam at live-networks

Nov 8, 2000, 4:01 PM

Post #1 of 1 (168 views)
Non-Queue Member Access etc.

Ive setup RT to the best of my knowledge correctly, yet I am having trouble
creating tickets from users outside the members list.

When I send in a request, I get:

There has been an error:
There has been an error with your request:
You don't have permission to create requests in this queue. Either you're
not a queue member or non-members aren't allowed to create requests in this

I have triple checked, and then triple checked again that the tickbox in
the queue admin window says:Allow non-members to create requests

Mysqldump shows:

queue_id char(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
mail_alias char(40),
comment_alias char(40),
m_owner_trans int(11),
m_members_trans int(11),
m_user_trans int(11),
m_user_create int(11),
m_members_corresp int(11),
m_members_comment int(11),
m_user_resolve int(11),
allow_user_create int(11),
default_prio int(11),
default_final_prio int(11),
default_due_in int(11),
PRIMARY KEY (queue_id)

# Dumping data for table 'queues'

('LiveNet','support [at] live-networks',NULL,1,1,1,1,1,1,NULL,1,0,0,NULL);

It all looks fine to me, but it just aint working..

I'd be interested to hear any comments as I need to set this thing up and
get it working asap.

Thanks very much in advance,

Yours sincerely,

-Adam Maurice

Adam Maurice, E-mail: adam [at] live-networks
Executive Technical Director, Tel: +44 (0)20 8208 2425
Live-Networks Fax: +44 (0)20 8450 7744
Millenium Business Centre, Staples Corner, London NW2 6DW

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded