Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel
Problems with OneWeb

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

stephm at group1

Nov 8, 2000, 9:21 AM

Problems with OneWeb

To Whom it May Concern:
I am having some problems looking at our benefits information and being
able to add events to our Group One Events calendar. It keeps asking me
for a username and password and it is not my login username and
password. I even tried using internet explorer instead of netscape
communicator and I still had the same problem. If you could help me out
that would be great. There's no rush. Thank you.

Stephanie Martinez
Chicago Office

Subject User Time
Problems with OneWeb stephm at group1 Nov 8, 2000, 9:21 AM