Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

[rt-announce] RT 1.0.5 released.

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jesse at fsck

Nov 6, 2000, 11:20 AM

Post #1 of 1 (181 views)
[rt-announce] RT 1.0.5 released.

This morning, I released RT 1.0.5. It contains a number of fixes and
enhancements, including one fairly major security fix. All users
are urged to upgrade as soon as possible.

* RT setuid wrapper now properly traps bogus environment variables.
On some OSes, LD_PRELOAD was not properly stripped by the OS for setuid

* testdeps.pl was backported from RT2. It should ease installation for novice

* Several merge-related bugfixes. (merging merged tickets should now work better.

* CLI and web ui should now properly display merged tickets when queried
with the old ticket ID.

* mail gateway now properly does not reply to messages sent as Precedence: Bulk or Precedence: Junk. This should take care of most folks' looping problems.

Jesse Vincent

jesse reed vincent -- root [at] eruditorum -- jesse [at] fsck

<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged. neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest. they should be showing up at my house
any day now.

Rt-announce mailing list
Rt-announce [at] lists

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded