jesse at fsck
Nov 6, 2000, 11:20 AM
Post #1 of 1
This morning, I released RT 1.0.5. It contains a number of fixes and
[rt-announce] RT 1.0.5 released.
enhancements, including one fairly major security fix. All users
are urged to upgrade as soon as possible.
* RT setuid wrapper now properly traps bogus environment variables.
On some OSes, LD_PRELOAD was not properly stripped by the OS for setuid
* testdeps.pl was backported from RT2. It should ease installation for novice
* Several merge-related bugfixes. (merging merged tickets should now work better.
* CLI and web ui should now properly display merged tickets when queried
with the old ticket ID.
* mail gateway now properly does not reply to messages sent as Precedence: Bulk or Precedence: Junk. This should take care of most folks' looping problems.
jesse reed vincent -- root [at] eruditorum -- jesse [at] fsck
70EBAC90: 2A07 FC22 7DB4 42C1 9D71 0108 41A3 3FB3 70EB AC90
<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged. neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest. they should be showing up at my house
any day now.
Rt-announce mailing list
Rt-announce [at] lists