Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

[fwd] Re: 1.3.19 installation problems (LONG) (from: ChrHenz@gmx.de)

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jesse at fsck

Oct 13, 2000, 8:09 AM

[fwd] Re: 1.3.19 installation problems (LONG) (from: ChrHenz@gmx.de)

perl rt/bin/testdeps.pl -warn
Know it. love it.

----- Forwarded message from ChrHenz [at] gmx -----

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:08:25 +0200 (MEST)
To: Jesse <jesse [at] fsck>
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] 1.3.19 installation problems (LONG)
From: ChrHenz [at] gmx

> Schema.mysql shouldn't be there any more. it's out of date and will
> get whacked later today. What version of DBIx::DBSchema are you
> running, Christian?

It _was_ 0.11.

> Your second problem points to a broken installation and I suspect it
> will clear up when we make the first problem go away.

It did.

It all works fine now :)

Thanks alot...
Christian.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
jesse reed vincent --- root [at] eruditorum --- jesse [at] fsck
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded