Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

RT-great software

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

periwal at vsnl

Sep 6, 2000, 10:21 AM

RT-great software

Hi,
I need a small info in customisation of Queue owners screen...

In the VIEW QUEUE display where all the messages are diplayed, we have an
option called OWNER : O Any O XXXXX
Now I want both the "Check Boxes" to be "selected" by default, that is when
the page loads.

What do I need to change in the source code.
Please advise,
Thanks in advance
reg
sandeep

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded