Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

RT 1.3.11

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jesse at fsck

Aug 4, 2000, 9:22 PM

RT 1.3.11

I just rolled rt 1.3.11.
Changes from 1.3.10 include:

the webui actually wants you to type in your password

the acl work in 1.3.10 brought out a LOT of bugs throughout the code.
luckily, they were almost all the same. ;) I've gone through and cleaned
up what I could find. This made the web ui's ticket and queue views
basically work again. along with web based ticket creates.

Integrated Dave Morgan's first whack at the oracle port. It's known
not to work just yet, but it's certainly a start.

Cleaned up the web ui a bit.

It ain't ready for primetime. but it's closer to maybe being runable.
--
jesse reed vincent --- root [at] eruditorum --- jesse [at] fsck
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded