Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

callback names

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cloos at netsandbox

callback names

Hi,

must be callback names unique per file?
If yes, then there is a bug in
share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction as there are two
'ModifyDisplay' callbacks.
If no, how can I use the right callback?

-Chris
--------

falcone at bestpractical

Re: callback names [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:17:36AM +0200, Christian Loos wrote:
> must be callback names unique per file?

It would be nice, but they actually both are executed.

> If yes, then there is a bug in
> share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction as there are two
> 'ModifyDisplay' callbacks.
> If no, how can I use the right callback?

Yes, this is a known bug, unfortunately discovered after 4.0 was
released and we can't go changing names in stable series. It should
get fixed for 4.2.

You can determine which callback has been invoked by examining %ARGS.
One is passed titlebar_cmd and one is passed text.

-kevin

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded