Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

RT 4.0.5rc1 Released

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

falcone at bestpractical

Jan 25, 2012, 7:44 AM

RT 4.0.5rc1 Released

I'm happy to announce that RT 4.0.5rc1 is now available for testing.

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-4.0.5rc1.tar.gz
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-4.0.5rc1.tar.gz.sig

SHA1 sums

ac8b427b161b30e571ccce5f8195c8b03d66d94e rt-4.0.5rc1.tar.gz
d2ed42b0909740e98a188deab7988eaf676a7ab6 rt-4.0.5rc1.tar.gz.sig

This release contains a number of bugfixes and small improvements since
the 4.0.4 release; a few of the more notable ones include:

* Greatly improved print CSS
* New Config option - HideResolveActionsWithDependencies removes
actions such as Resolve from the action menu on tickets with
outstanding dependencies
* New Config option - AutocompleteOwnersForSearch allows admins to force
an Owner autocompleter in the Query Builder
* New Config option - NoTicketInterfaceForApprovals redirects users to
the Approvals interface if they visit an Approval ticket in the
regular RT UI
* Improved Simple Search documentation and new 'any' keyword for any
status
* Improved case insensitivity in the User and Custom Field Autocompleters
* new --enable-ssl-mailgate configure option and rt-mailgate options
to assist with setting rt-mailgate up to talk to your ssl enabled
RT server
* More improvements to email quote detection to handle Outlook quoting
* The CreateTickets action now supports adding Groups as Watchers
* httpurl_overwrite no longer inserts spaces into your URLs
* Added NBSP as a search column in the Query Builder
* Maintain Approved/Denied state in the radio button on past Approvals
* Fixes for __Bookmarked__ ticket searches
* Bugfixes for OverrideOutgoingMailFrom and sending bounces
* More consistent ordering of Articles
* Improvements to menu internals, including fixes for Search collections
and localization of key names
* Preserve Content-Disposition when redistributing mail
* Improved PGP handling for .asc attachments with misleading content-types
* By default, RT's session cookie will not be available to javascript
* Allow Charts to be grouped by Told.
* Test and localization cleanups.

A complete changelog is available from git by running `git log
rt-4.0.4..rt-4.0.5rc1`

MarkRoedel at letu

Jan 31, 2012, 6:57 AM

Re: RT 4.0.5rc1 Released [In reply to]

Working well for us so far -- I really like the new look for dashboard emails.

--
Mark Roedel
Webmaster