alexmv at bestpractical
Oct 31, 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #1 of 1
I'm happy to announce that RT 3.8.11rc1 is now available for testing.
This release contains a number of bugfixes and minor security updates
since the 3.8.10 release, most notably:
* Adjust FCGI dependency to one which resolves FCGI's CVE-2011-2766
* New WebHttpOnlyCookies option, enabled by default, which hides RT's
* Compatibility with perl 5.14, by removing deprecated "for qw(...)"
* MySQL 5.5 compatibility, by specifying ENGINE=InnoDB rather than
* Ensure that RT::Interface::Web's _Overlay, _Local, and _Vendor files
are loaded correctly.
* Fix session cleaner for on-disk sessions, broken since 3.8.0.
* Ensure that only one "Based on" attribute is stored for each custom
* Fix the loading of Shredder plugins, broken in 3.8.10.
A complete changelog is available from git by running `git log
rt-3.8.10..rt-3.8.11rc1` on the 3.8.11-releng branch.
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Barcelona, Spain November 28 & 29, 2011
List info: http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel