Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

[Rt-announce] RT Training Announcement - November 28 & 29, 2011 - Barcelona, Spain

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

keri at bestpractical

Aug 9, 2011, 7:24 AM

[Rt-announce] RT Training Announcement - November 28 & 29, 2011 - Barcelona, Spain

Best Practical Solutions provides unparalleled instruction in how to get the most out of RT.

2011 will bring two-day training sessions to six cities across the world. As we like to keep class sizes relatively intimate, register soon or we may not be able to guarantee you a seat.

These sessions will be offered in:
Chicago, IL, USA September 26 & 27, 2011
San Francisco, CA, USA October 18 & 19, 2011
Washington DC, USA October 31 & November 1, 2011
Melbourne VIC, Australia November 28 & 29, 2011
Barcelona, Spain November 28 & 29, 2011
Boston (Cambridge), MA, USA - TBD

If you can't make it to these cities, please drop us a line to request a public training for your area in 2012.

This training will introduce you to the new features in RT 4 as part of a comprehensive overview of RT. Whether you're an old hand at RT or a recent convert, you'll have a good understanding of all of RT's features and functionality by the end of the session.

The first day starts off with a tour of RT's web interface and continues with a detailed exploration and explanation of RT's functionality, workflows and configurability. We'll touch on basic administration, but concentrate largely on helping you and your team get the most out of your RT instance.

The second day of training picks up with RT administration and dives into what you need to safely customize and extend RT. We'll cover point-and-click configuration, upgrading and installing RT, development best practices, RT's API, building an extension, and database tuning.

It goes without saying that you'll get the most out of training if you attend both days of the course, but we've designed the material so that you can step out after the first day with a dramatically improved understanding of how to use RT or show up on the second day and get quickly up to speed on how to make RT do your bidding.

Pricing and Payment

The cost of the class includes training materials, a continental breakfast and an afternoon snack. Please note that lunch will not be provided.

Single Day - USD 995
Both Days - USD 1495 (25% savings)

Please contact us at training [at] bestpractical for discounted pricing if you are from an academic institution or if you'd like to send more than 3 people.

If you'd like to pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover, please visit Best Practical's online store at https://shop.bestpractical.com. Unfortunately we are unable to accept American Express or PayPal.

If you'd prefer to pay with a purchase order, please email us at training [at] bestpractical

Be sure to include:
* Which location you want to attend
* If you want to attend both days or a single day
* Full names and email addresses of attendees