Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Devel

rt-clean-sessions script errors

Request Tracker devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cloos at netsandbox

Aug 4, 2011, 3:28 AM

rt-clean-sessions script errors

Hi,

every time I run /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions I get this error message:
Use of uninitialized value $alogoff in multiplication (*) at
/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions line 117.
(/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions:117)

RT Version: 4.0-trunk

-Chris

trs at bestpractical

Aug 4, 2011, 6:15 AM

Re: rt-clean-sessions script errors [In reply to]

On 08/04/2011 06:28 AM, Christian Loos wrote:
> every time I run /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions I get this error message:
> Use of uninitialized value $alogoff in multiplication (*) at
> /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions line 117.
> (/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions:117)
>
> RT Version: 4.0-trunk

This implies either a) your config is missing the default
Set($AutoLogoff, 0) that's found in a stock etc/RT_Config.pm, or b) you
explicitly Set($AutoLogoff, undef) in your own config.

Thomas

cloos at netsandbox

Aug 4, 2011, 6:55 AM

Re: rt-clean-sessions script errors [In reply to]

Am 04.08.2011 15:15, schrieb Thomas Sibley:
> This implies either a) your config is missing the default
> Set($AutoLogoff, 0) that's found in a stock etc/RT_Config.pm, or b) you
> explicitly Set($AutoLogoff, undef) in your own config.

It's none of a or b. ;-)
I call rt-cleanup-session with "--older 1D" and if you do this, $alogoff
is never set to RT->Config->Get('AutoLogoff').

-Chris

trs at bestpractical

Aug 4, 2011, 7:05 AM

Re: rt-clean-sessions script errors [In reply to]

On 08/04/2011 09:55 AM, Christian Loos wrote:
> It's none of a or b. ;-)
> I call rt-cleanup-session with "--older 1D" and if you do this, $alogoff
> is never set to RT->Config->Get('AutoLogoff').

Ah, yes. Sorry, I should have looked at rt-clean-sessions instead of
relying on previous experience.

This is a bug report that should go to rt-bugs [at] bestpractical

Thomas