falcone at bestpractical
Apr 14, 2011, 7:00 AM
Post #1 of 1
This release of RT contains important bugfixes. You can download it from:
[Rt-announce] RT 3.8.10 Released - Security Release
This release, in addition to being a bugfix release, also resolves a
number of security vulnerabilities. It resolves CVE-2011-1685,
CVE-2011-1686, CVE-2011-1687, CVE-2011-1688, CVE-2011-1689, and
* Cleanups identified by perlcritic.
* Clear the system attribute cache to avoid 'sticky' attributes like
the queue subject tag.
* Fix our signature escaping so we better match FCKEditor and don't
misidentify signatures during processing.
* Add the ability to create BasedOn Custom Fields from intiialdata
* Provide a callback to affect the display format in admin pages
* Fix id prefixing on Custom Fields to be RTIR compatible
* Fix #16656 - Requestors with OwnTicket could show up in the owner list
in other Queues.
* Don't attach the original multipart mail to notifications that already
contain one part of it.
* Work around CGI.pm 3.51 and 3.52 which add ; charse=ISO-8859-1 to our