Mailing List Archive: Request Tracker: Announce

RT Training in Boston - March 5 & 6, 2012

Request Tracker announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

trs at bestpractical

Dec 1, 2011, 12:28 PM

RT Training in Boston - March 5 & 6, 2012

March 2012 will bring a two-day RT training session to our hometown of
Boston!

To learn more and sign up online, visit
<https://shop.bestpractical.com/#Training>.

Drop us a line at training [at] bestpractical with any questions you have
or to inquire about discounted pricing for academic institutions.

### What does training cover?

The first day starts off with a tour of RT's web interface and continues
with a detailed exploration and explanation of RT's functionality,
workflows and configurability. We'll touch on basic administration, but
concentrate largely on helping you and your team get the most out of
your RT instance.

The second day of training picks up with RT administration and dives
into what you need to safely customize and extend RT. We'll cover
point-and-click configuration, upgrading and installing RT, development
best practices, RT's API, building an extension, and database tuning.

It goes without saying that you'll get the most out of training if you
attend both days of the course, but we've designed the material so that
you can step out after the first day with a dramatically improved
understanding of how to use RT or show up on the second day and get
quickly up to speed on how to make RT do your bidding.