Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

Trusted Properties with rsyslog from git

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mbartos at redhat

Jul 23, 2012, 4:44 AM

Trusted Properties with rsyslog from git

Hi,

I'm using rsyslog from git (as in July 23) on Fedora 17, and have a problem with Trusted Properties.
My configuration file looks like

--- /etc/rsyslog.conf ---
$ModLoad imuxsock
$SystemLogSocketAnnotate on

$ActionFileDefaultTemplate RSYSLOG_TraditionalFileFormat

$IncludeConfig /etc/rsyslog.d/*.conf

$SystemLogSocketName /dev/log

*.* /var/log/messages
---

but messages in /var/log/messages doesn't have Trusted Properties appended.

Could anyone please tell me where I'm wrong? Is the configuration wrong or is some problem elsewhere?

Thanks,
Milan Bartos