Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

rsyslog 6 config format and omruleset

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

briank at talksum

Jul 13, 2012, 7:14 AM

rsyslog 6 config format and omruleset

I was wondering if there were any examples of how to properly use the
omruleset module with the new rsyslog 6 config format.

Thanks!
Brian

rgerhards at hq

Jul 13, 2012, 9:13 AM

Re: rsyslog 6 config format and omruleset [In reply to]

This module does not support the new config format, so you need to use the old one :-(

I do not plan to add support, because the v6 system, when I am done, will have better capabilities which replace omruleset.

Rainer
> Thanks!
> Brian

briank at talksum

Jul 13, 2012, 9:28 AM

Re: rsyslog 6 config format and omruleset [In reply to]

I like "better capabilities" :)

Thanks for the info,
Brian