Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

Re: could not load module'/usr/local/lib/rsyslog/ommail.so

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rgerhards at hq

Re: could not load module'/usr/local/lib/rsyslog/ommail.so

Jo,

I think placing the spec into the contrib directory is a great idea. Do you
mind if I pull it and place it there?

Rainer
PS: had you time to try out the patch I sent you for the other issue?

jrhett at netconsonance

Re: could not load module'/usr/local/lib/rsyslog/ommail.so [In reply to]

On May 5, 2012, at 1:41 AM, Rainer Gerhards wrote:
> I think placing the spec into the contrib directory is a great idea. Do you
> mind if I pull it and place it there?

I have no problem. It is however ripped straight from Fedora (and edited for EL5) so whatever license/rights apply there. Don't forget all the associated files, they are necessary too. Perhaps we should just put up the SRPM instead?

> PS: had you time to try out the patch I sent you for the other issue?

Not yet, work was crazy last week. I was going to try applying it to 5.8.11 today hopefully.

--
Jo Rhett