Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users
Rsyslog - isempty filter

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

david.donchez at smartjog

Feb 29, 2012, 8:25 AM

Rsyslog - isempty filter

Hi all,

I'm currently checking the website and i see this feature :

isempty Checks if the property is empty. The value is discarded. This
is especially useful when working with normalized data, where some
fields may be populated based on normalization result. Available since
6.6.2.

on page : http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/rsyslog_conf_filter.html

But i haven't see any version tagged 6.6.2 in the download section.

I have try rsyslog-6.2, but it don't seems to work.

Anyone knows in which version this option is available ?

Thanks for feedback.