Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

multiple snmp trap destinations?

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

xuan_zhong at hotmail

Jan 23, 2012, 4:58 PM

multiple snmp trap destinations?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to configure multiple snmp trap destinations in rsyslog.conf?
$actionsnmptarget seems only accepting one IP address.

Thanks
Xuan

david at lang

Jan 23, 2012, 5:17 PM

Re: multiple snmp trap destinations? [In reply to]

I haven't tried it, but knowing how rsyslog tends to work, the way to do
this would be to have multiple sections
$actionsnmptarget= <firsttarget>
*.* <firsttargetinfo>
$actionsnmptarget = <secondtarget>
*.* <secondtargetinfo>

David Lang

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Xuan Zhong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to configure multiple snmp trap destinations in rsyslog.conf?
> $actionsnmptarget seems only accepting one IP address.

rgerhards at hq

Jan 23, 2012, 11:47 PM

Re: multiple snmp trap destinations? [In reply to]

Yup, that should work (if not, its probably a bug).

rainer