Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

Serious Problems with Syslog...

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rgerhards at hq

Nov 30, 2011, 8:42 AM

Serious Problems with Syslog...

...were named in the journald paper. I have now taken time to look in-depth
at them. In conclusion, I don't see any problem so serious that the whole
logging system must be replaced. Please have a look at the analysis at

http://blog.gerhards.net/2011/11/serious-syslog-problems.html

I'd also appreciate if you could forward this link to interested parties.

Thanks,
Rainer