Mailing List Archive: RSyslog: users

bug in message forwarding

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rgerhards at hq

Jul 6, 2005, 6:36 PM

bug in message forwarding

Hi all,

I am currently working on the syslog/tcp sender. While testing, I
noticed a format bug for relayed messages. As it looks, in some cases,
the date stamp is duplicated. I am looking into this issue, but it will
eventually take a bit to fix (because the source must be stabilized
first). As I got no bug report so far, I assume its not such a big
issue. If I am wrong, let me know. I expect to have a fix out next week,
hopefully together with the tcp sender ;)

Rainer

RSyslog users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded