Mailing List Archive: ripMIME: general

Major modifications to ripMIME

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pldaniels at pldaniels

Feb 1, 2003, 12:41 AM

Major modifications to ripMIME

Yes, I know, I'm filling up the mailing list with all these posts.

I've done some major work on the whole mime.c source code and broken it down into various modules.

http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/ripmime-1.2.dev.tar.gz

If anyone feels like testing this latest release, I'd appreciate it. Strictly speaking there should be no output changes.

-----------------------------
Sat Feb 01 2003
- PLD: Broke down the mime.c file into some smaller modules:
boundary-stack.[ch] - Handles the boundary string ordering for
the mailpack decoding.

filename-filter.[ch] - Performs basic filename sanity / paranoia
checking.

uuencode.[ch] - A bit of a misnomer, this module currently deals
with the detection and decoding of uuencoded data.

- PLD: Merged 3 string handling modules into one. While this seems to go
against the flow against the move to modularise the mime.c file
it is better to have the files XAM_strtok, zstr and strlower all
merged as they are all part of the same family of strings handlers.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded