Mailing List Archive: ripMIME: general

New forums for discussion

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pldaniels at pldaniels

Dec 3, 2008, 11:17 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3202 views)
New forums for discussion

Hello everyone,

I finally ended up putting some WWW based forums up which I was happy with (FluxBB) for discussions regarding ripMIME. I find (personally) forums a bit easier, especially when dealing with multiple threads.

The general forum is at http://pldaniels.com/oss-fluxbb and there's a link to it from the ripMIME front page.

Please note, to alleviate spammer problems, by default once you register, you'll be put into a holding-group until I validate/certify. It's a pain, yes, but it does severely cull back the spam.

PLDaniels - http://pldaniels.com - Xamime email content filtering
PGP Public Key - http://pldaniels.com/gpg-keys.pld
R/C Gear Shop - http://nqrc.com
A.B.N. 19 500 721 806
Ripmime-general mailing list
Ripmime-general [at] lists

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded