Mailing List Archive: ripMIME: general

Adaption to filehandle rather than FILE *

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pldaniels at pldaniels

Oct 27, 2007, 2:54 AM

Adaption to filehandle rather than FILE *

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion (constructive!) about moving from FILE * fwrite/fread/fopen type calls over to open/read/write calls with file-descriptors?

I've already had to do it for a new function that I put in for Xamime (MIME_read_raw(), will be out in a few days or so but not actually used by ripMIME directly).

Regards,
Paul.

--
PLDaniels - http://pldaniels.com - Xamime email content filtering