Mailing List Archive: ripMIME: general

mail packs

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mdeshpande at netd

mail packs

Paul and others ,

Can somebody please lend me mail packs , to test uuencoding ? Or please
suggest , how i can generate these .
Also can we generate tnef and ole encoding by sending mails from
outlook ,any preferences i need to look into to enable this ?
my company uses only linux , but i need to test mailpacks with tnef and
ole .

Also , i am trying like crazy looking for a memory based mime parser ,
dont seem to find any one . please help folks .

Also what is the decode_raw function used for in ripmime ? Any mail pack
which will help me understand ,

Thanks in advance ,
Manoj