Mailing List Archive: ripMIME: general

Mailpacks and weekend work

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pldaniels at pldaniels

Nov 22, 2002, 5:47 AM

Mailpacks and weekend work

Well, looks like I've got myself quite a few nice mailpacks to work on over the weekend. Many thanks to all of you who submitted them to mailpacks [at] pldaniels, very very useful stuff there.

Just as a side thing, I'm sure I bought it up previously, but I'm wondering about starting up a feature bounty system. The problem is, the ethics of the whole system get rather complicated. In short, I want to reward people for putting time/efforts into ripMIME, but at the same time I don't want to alienate people from the project.

Anyone got ideas? Should I just not bother with it?

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development

ripMIME general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded