Mailing List Archive: RANCID: Users

Checkpoint

RANCID users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

daniel.schmidt at wyo

Nov 14, 2011, 7:52 AM

Checkpoint

Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx

of public business,is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act, and may be disclosed to third parties.

misch at schwartzkopff

Nov 14, 2011, 11:13 AM

Re: Checkpoint [In reply to]

> Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx

Check Point stores its config not in a text based format. So rancid will not be
able to backup.

You have to use Check Points own backup tools.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98
Fax: (089) 620 304 13
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

daniel.schmidt at wyo

Nov 14, 2011, 11:18 AM

Re: Checkpoint [In reply to]

I've never actually used a checkpoint - Thanks for the information