Mailing List Archive: RANCID: Announce
Rancid 2.3.1

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

heas at shrubbery

Jun 8, 2004, 7:58 AM

Rancid 2.3.1

Greetings,
Rancid 2.3.1 is now available, finally. This release is a small
update to 2.3, which we had not formally announce because shortly after
making it available a few issues turned up with new IOS releases and a
bug in clogin.

If upgrading from a release prior to 2.3, PLEASE read the file
"UPGRADING". There were a few file name and location changes introduced
to make rancid more "pkgsrc/ports/RPM" friendly, which we believe to be
a noble cause...sorry for the inconvenience anyway.

Best of all, I believe we are now in a position to work on the
enhancements some folks have contributed and other floating ideas.

Cheers.

Subject User Time
Rancid 2.3.1 heas at shrubbery Jun 8, 2004, 7:58 AM