Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Users

how announce separate full-view for different peer

Quagga users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kkv at insysnet

Mar 21, 2012, 11:41 PM

how announce separate full-view for different peer

Hello list!
Very interesting ways to solve this problem:
I need to announce one of the peers only prefixes derived from a
specific uplink, and the other peers I need to announce a full-view with
a best-path and routing traffic from the peer to upstream, regardless of
whether the received from upstream prefixes the best path in main bgp
table. bgp multiple-instance, view?

--
WBR, Konstantin V. Krotov