Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Users

Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Quagga users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

quagga at lakedaemon

Mar 13, 2012, 1:57 PM

Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

It appears the 'quagga-users-request' user is unknown on the server.
Any help unsubscribing?

thx,

Jason.

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon [at] mho-02-ewr> -----