Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Users

show thread cpu

Quagga users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tbrowski at gmail

Nov 11, 2011, 11:04 PM

show thread cpu

Couple of newbie questions

1) When I connected to bgpd deamon through telnet, show thread cpu command
works fine.
But when I use vtysh to do that, it says command not found. Is that
expected or it is how
I built Quagga?

2) Is there a way to redirect output of selected commands into a file on
telnet? It is easy
with vtysh but with show thread cpu not running on vtysh, I need to find a
way for telnet.

Tim

Quagga users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded