Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Dev

[Quagga-dev] Now what?

Quagga dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jleu at mindspring

Aug 1, 2003, 11:58 PM

[Quagga-dev] Now what?

So Quagga community, where do we go from here? What's the
first order of business? More 'admin' stuff, or can we
start digging in?

No matter really, but I think one of the first tasks
should be to release a version of 'Quagga' which contains
all of the patches Paul has been gathering. This release
will set the gears in motion and establish the Quagga fork.
There is nothing worse then a project without released code ....

--
James R. Leu

Quagga dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded