/Joachim
Attachments: quagga-0.99.21-build-without-ipv6.patch (5.75 KB)

equinox at opensourcerouting

Re: PATCH: Build without IPv6 [In reply to]

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 11:30:15AM +0200, Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> Minor build fixes for building without IPv6/RTADV support.

Accepted, but moved the #if RTADV into rtadv.h

--disable-ipv6 is still broken on Linux, might get to that later.

-David

PS: thanks for keeping a working copy of the USC pimd
PPS: git patches preferred over SVN patches ;)
Attachments: signature.asc (0.22 KB)

infrastation at yandex

Jun 13, 2012, 7:59 AM

Re: PATCH: Build without IPv6 [In reply to]

07.05.2012, 13:30, "Joachim Nilsson" <troglobit [at] gmail>:
> Minor build fixes for building without IPv6/RTADV support.

Hello, Joachim.

I have studied the patch and the problem. IPv6-less build was broken due to a few reasons, including my change to zebra/rtadv.h and bgpd. This is the list of fixes, including yours, making a complete solution in my copy of Quagga software (quagga-RE on GitHub):

de00496 zebra: show_ip_mroute() is not IPv6-dependent
098ec92 bgpd: fix IPv4 version of bgp_socket() (GTSM)
6b1232a configure: exclude babeld from IPv4-only build
8ce2399 zebra: add IPv4-only copy of rtadv_config_write()
8c91724 zebra: toss rtadv declarations to fix IPv4-only build

Thank you for spotting this issue.

--
Denis Ovsienko