Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Dev

MPLS support

Quagga dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

antonioc23 at msn

Jan 21, 2005, 3:57 AM

MPLS support

Good morning,

I'd like to know when MPLS support for Quagga will be provide ( I'm
interested to study MPLS/BGP VPN )

jleu at mindspring

Jan 21, 2005, 6:54 AM

Re: MPLS support [In reply to]

I have a patch which implements an MPLS framework. So far I have implemented
a static LSP, tunnel, and FTN binding CLI. Next up will be to modify
BGP to use the MPLS API when it received a label mapping.

I plan to submit the patch for review soon, with the realization it will not
be considered until the branch for 0.99.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:57:58AM +0100, antonio cianfrani wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I'd like to know when MPLS support for Quagga will be provide ( I'm
> interested to study MPLS/BGP VPN )

James R. Leu
jleu [at] mindspring

a_s_y at sama

Re: MPLS SUPPORT [In reply to]

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mpls-linux

--
Regards, Sergey

sodynet1 at gmail

Re: MPLS SUPPORT [In reply to]

Hi
Well, that links isbroken or so, but I use mainly FreeBSD.. is there
support for MPLS in Quagga for FreeBSD?

Sami

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Sergey <a_s_y [at] sama> wrote:

> On Sunday 06 of May 2012 09:16:41 Sami Halabi wrote:
>
> > i wonder if there is any on-job MPLS support on quagga daemons ?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mpls-linux
>
> --
> Regards, Sergey

Sami Halabi
Information Systems Engineer
NMS Projects Expert

balajig81 at gmail

Re: MPLS SUPPORT [In reply to]

I know the LDP daemon is part of the Quagga MPLS package but i am not sure
whether it works fine on FBSD. you could give it a try

Cheers,
- Balaji

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Sami Halabi <sodynet1 [at] gmail> wrote:

> Hi
> Well, that links isbroken or so, but I use mainly FreeBSD.. is there
> support for MPLS in Quagga for FreeBSD?
>
> Sami
>
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Sergey <a_s_y [at] sama> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday 06 of May 2012 09:16:41 Sami Halabi wrote:
>>
>> > i wonder if there is any on-job MPLS support on quagga daemons ?
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mpls-linux
>>
>> --
>> Regards, Sergey

> Sami Halabi
> Information Systems Engineer
> NMS Projects Expert

sodynet1 at gmail

Re: MPLS SUPPORT [In reply to]

Hi,
I don't see in the documentation(html version) how to use it, is thereany
updated documentation other than in quagga.net site?

Sami