Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Dev

Quagga 0.99.21 released

Quagga dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

equinox at diac24

Quagga 0.99.21 released

Hi everyone,

Quagga 0.99.21 has been released and is up on Savannah for download.
There are some major user-visible changes:

- [bgpd] BGP multipath support has been merged
- [bgpd] SAFI (Multicast topology) support has been extended to propagate
the topology to zebra.
- [bgpd] AS path limit functionality has been removed
- [babeld] a new routing daemon implementing the BABEL ad-hoc mesh routing
protocol has been merged.
- [isisd] a major overhaul has been picked up. Please note that isisd is
STILL NOT SUITABLE FOR PRODUCTION USE.
- [*] a lot of bugs have been fixed, please refer to the git log

The number of bugfixes and changes in this release is quite large at 446
commits, though some commits are counted twice due to a merge of Denis
Ovsienko's RE branch some time ago. (Previous releases had around 50
commits each.)

All users are advised to upgrade.

Cheers,

David
Attachments: signature.asc (0.22 KB)

sodynet1 at gmail

Re: Quagga 0.99.21 released [In reply to]

Great job.
is these fixed reflected in the documentation that is in quagga.net site?
its extremly important so people know what is being used and when.

I saw commands in the past that isn't documented but exist... not good.

Sami